Pretty Pushers Labor & Delivery Gowns
The Pretty Pushers labor gown is a smart, inexpensive alternative to the standard used hospital gown for labor and delivery. Aside from being soft and stylish, the best aspects of Pretty Pushers birthing gowns are the necessary openings for medical access points. Many modern labors involve monitors, IVs, and epidurals - and women are left feeling disappointed and exposed by the traditional unisex hospital gowns, which allow for none of the above. Own Your Labor!™
- Tie neck halter for immediate skin-to-skin access and size adjustments.
- Frontal opening to allow for fetal monitors.
- Low-cut back for epidural access if needed.
- Adjustable tie closures.
- Machine wash and dry.
- No-nonsense design (no hems or trim).
- 100% Cotton, except for the Charcoal Gray. It is 50% cotton & 50% polyester.
- Wear it, dispose of it or upcycle it for a keepsake.
- Made in the USA!